Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Starting my Blog

Okay, so have several crafty and smart sisters (and in laws) who blog and I really do enjoy seeing the pictures and reading the stories they post, so I have decided to enter into the word of blogging. This was not as easy as I thought. The "step by step" instructions didn't seem so easy for me. I ended up with 3 different blogs (all with different names)....and didn't know how to post anything of any of them.  *sigh. But I got it figured out and now I am on the yellow brick road of blogger heaven.
Today has been a beautiful day. I love these days, when it is a little cooler but still sunny. I spent my morning in the barn. which I think is my favorite way to start my day. I get to milk Sundae, our Nigerian doe, feed and water everybody and collect the eggs.I always have small little projects going on over there. I can lose have of my day before I remember the laundry piles waiting for me in the house.  I love feeling productive (it is not a feeling I get very often but it is so wonderful when I do). My goal is to be a homesteader. Which to me means that I am making the most of what I have. Bloom where one is planted. I hope to be able to do all that I can to help be productive for my little family. Right now, we are enjoying eggs and milk....what is next?

No comments:

Post a Comment